https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Featured Artist - Mary Sheehan Winn


I thought I'd feature friend and fellow painter Mary Sheehan Winn today.  She's the smiley one on the left - on the Right is Sally Dean - also a fellow blogger and wonderful artist who will be featured at a later date!  I'm sure all of you have seen Mary's signature on various comments throughout Blogland.  She is the one responsible for my beginning to blog, and I'm very grateful to her.  Her colorful, spirited paintings are a joy to see, and they look even better in person (I  think everyone's do).  She splits her time between Marshfield, MA in the warmer months and Naples, FL in the winter, with a bit of time in Mexico and Nova Scotia thrown into the mix.  Nobody I know has more enthusiasm for art or anything else, and she is fearless - going for her goals with determination and gusto!  Check out her blog, then her website.  I think you'll be glad you did.

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to be able to put a picture to the name. Thanks for doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say how much she helped me also and what a great blogger she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary's blog is a daily ritual for me...gotta love that spirit and point of view...it all comes through in her art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary's blog is a daily ritual for me...gotta love that spirit and point of view which radiates in her art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww shucks ;) ...and holding the signature Diet Coke.
    Thanks Kelley, Joyce and Paula. This was a pleasant surprise on my first day home in Marshfield. I feel like a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails