https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Camel Hump Dunes, 6x8, Oil

SOLD
For those of you seeing this and saying "ANOTHER dune painting!?!" ... sorry! I couldn't help myself! Yesterday I went painting with friends in Westport, MA, which, IMHO, has the best beaches in Massachusetts, because 1) it's got dunes, and 2) it's still in the 'Gulf Stream' which brings warm water to swim in (well, Portuguese Man O'War, too, but still...). Anyway it was, YET ANOTHER picture perfect day. As luck would have it, I had a total of two hours to paint and I absolutely SLATHERED this little one first, so I could paint a larger painting (see http://welcometomyartworld.blogspot.com/ for the larger piece). I'm working on a few commissions so 'free' painting time is at a premium, hence the 'slathering'. I like it anyway! Maybe more, since there was no time for fussing!

1 comment:

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails