https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year! Poinsettia 6x6 by Kelley MacDonald 6

 

6x6 inch acrylic (SOLD) Poinsettia by Kelley MacDonald

Well, here's hoping for a better, healthier, happier New Year!  I'm still painting a LOT, and I invite you to follow me on Instagram @kelley_macdonald_artist.  I have (recently) reached 1,000 followers, and that is SO exciting!  There you might see my process, my palette, my daily exercises and more.  I also have started a Newsletter that I send out once a month, and subscribers get to see new releases about a week before I launch them on Instagram, as well as getting free shipping on purchases from Instagram.   

You can sign up for my newsletter HERE.  Thanks, and best wishes for 2021!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails