https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, October 31, 2020

"Blue, Blue, My World Is Blue", 12 x 12 acrylic painting by Kelley MacDonald

"Blue, Blue My World Is Blue" 12x12 acrylic by Kelley MacDonald
Title is from one of the first songs I learned on my guitar in 7th grade.... this is a demo from my Intro To Intuitive Painting Zoom class.  What we were about in this day's class was to layer, after making marks on our canvas, all kinds of any one color.  I chose blue because it seems, from looking at my paint collection, that I LOVE this color!  So so many colors of blue - ultramarine, pthalo, cerulean, cobalt, prussian, blue violet, blue gray, etc. Kind of goes with the mood of the country right now, pre-election too, in that as Americans we are different, but more alike than different.  

 

2 comments:

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails