https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

3 Little Blue Birds, 6x12, Acrylic by Kelley Carey MacDonald

"3 Little Blue Birds", 6x12 Acrylic by Kelley MacDonald
$200 plus FREE Shipping
Click HERE to make them YOURS

I bought these 3 little porcelain birds at Brimfield Antiques Fair a few years ago.  I love the shape of sparrows, and they just make me happy.  I keep them on a window ledge, like they are looking out.  I have painted them individually and together before, and each time I feel I 'know' them better. I also bought a set for a good friend, as we are both so fond of nature, birds and, well, every other animal.  Looking at them brings me peace.  I am sending this peace out to you.  Please be careful and enjoy the 4th of July.

Artist quote: 
"Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self." - Jean-Luc Godard

And please visit our website about our open Workshop in San Miguel de Allende in late February 2019.  It is a beautiful, peaceful, inspiring place to paint and I would love to share it with you.  Simply click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails