https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Friday, May 13, 2016

Double Drip, 6x6 inch Acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD

I've been spending all day with these two babies under the lights and the scent was killing me!   I hadn't done a donut painting in so long, and have been working on Tulips (in an 8x8 inch size, for the Festival at North River Arts Society, art in the Barn) which I have been totally loving.  The tulips, these plus more, will be at an AMAZING price (they are larger than my regular Daily Paintings, and I've discounted them for the purpose of making what I consider a donation to North River, which is a totally awesome art group).  Here are a few of them:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails