https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Quick Learners, 6x6 inch Acrylic by Kelley MacDonald

No Shelter Pet today, and possibly tomorrow, as my day job is taking 10+ hours a day these couple of days - just finished this one up... still may finesse the middle range of land.
Hoping for a break in the heat.... I don't like extremes of temperatures.  I get lethargic and groggy in the heat.  If you are awaiting an email/message from me about a painting... I'll be back to you in a couple of days - do not worry.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the weather extremes but admit it is the high heat/humidity of summer that I like the least. This is just lovely and makes me wish I was on that water in one of those boats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick Learners flows quickly into the viewer's senses with great bolts of color. love it.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails