https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Yellow Fleurs, 5x7 inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

*Daily Paintworks Facebook Pick of the Day*
Well, this is the last day of 2014, and the last day for my Pop Up Holiday sale.  This painting is included, and you can see the rest HERE.   Just email me at kcareymac@hotmail.com, and let me know which one(s) you want.

I can't say that I'm sad to see 2014 go, but I know for sure that I learned a lot, stretched my heart and my soul, and saw the world through different eyes.  I hope each of you had a growth year, and will enjoy 2015, with health, bounty and joy.  

I'll be posting some new classes and workshops this first week, and I quite possibly will be participating in the now-famous January painting Challenge.
Until the new year, then.... be well!

2 comments:

  1. Kelley, beautiful painting, as always!! Wishing you and your family everything wonderful in 2015!!! May all of your dreams come true!! Huge love, and XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful brightness in this painting. Very happy in the midst of gloomy winter. Love the way you handled the bottle.
    Wishing you a terrific 2015!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails