https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Stand At Pardon Gray, oil painting by Kelley MacDonald

This 8x8 in painting will be hanging at the North River Arts Society's Members Show opening this Friday night.  I won't be able to attend the Opening Festivities, unfortunately.  I have posted this painting before, as it was the Girls Just Wanna Paint submission for August.
If you DO go - how's about taking a photo of it - and you - and sending it to me? kcareymac@hotmail.com.  Muchas gracias.  Enjoy - this opening is FREE to the public!

I'm a bit off my game today - my husband was invited to attend an event Tuesday night in NYC, and he didn't want to stay over, and asked me to take the drive with him, and keep him company (have I EVER turned down an opportunity to go to The City? No.).  Should have been 3 1/2 hours or so each way.  Try FIVE and a half, each way.  We made a speedy trip to Manhattan, then as soon as we got off the highway (brilliantly coordinated with the UN letting out of their Climate Change event) the many blocks surrounding the UN were all blocked off - and you KNOW that's where we needed to go.

Coming home, every city in CT closed down most of 95N, resulting in a lovely slowdown - especially in New Haven at midnight, sitting stock still for 1/2 hour.  I wanted to get out of the car and pave the road myself - I think I could have been quicker.  Anyway... just a little sleep deprived (in at 3 a.m.) and cranky - off to bed now.... a deliriously happy day of painting tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I totally totally love this painting. So serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely abstract. Beautiful colors and sorry about the trip from Hell ;)

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails