https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Red Sail, 6x6 inch acrylic Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD

Across 2 bridges there's a lovely Rhode Island town called Bristol.  I've been there a few times when I've spotted this little boat in the harbor.  Eye catching, right?  And I think - who would buy a red sail, when you know it would fade .... someone confident, someone in love with bold color, someone who doesn't mind being noticed.  Hey... it just makes me happy to watch him/her!

3 comments:

  1. So what if it fades? It will fade to salmon then to pink...still rather unique, no? I think the painting is wonderful and love seeing the bits of underpainting coming through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would paint a red sail ? Someone confident, in love with bold color, someone who likes her work noticed...as it should be. Nice painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the painting, and love the idea of the red sail! BTW, Page summed up my feelings, exactly.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails