https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, April 14, 2014

Finalists, 6x6 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD
Oh, YUM!  Soft, pillowy, sugary sweetness, one on top of the others.  It's like they're the 3 finalists for the Miss Donut Beauty Contest.  It's a real art, you know, coaxing just a dribble of that jelly out.  My family thinks I'm dotty because I first suspend them opening-down to get the jelly to pool in front… then I gently squeeze till just one ruby droplet peeks out - ahhhhhh…. perfect.  Lights… Paints… ACTION!

6 comments:

  1. dotty?
    Maybe clever?
    at any rate I think it's a tie.
    You nail these every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous! You ROCK!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Kelly this painting got my mouth watering. Very yummy indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I don't know how you do it - I'd eat them before I finished the painting - all three of them.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails