https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Live A Little, 8x10 inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

A morning on the placid lake.... Loon ooodling in the distance, sun just hitting the tops of trees... Blood pressure dropping..... I am utterly enchanted, reveling in art time, girlfriend time, peace time. No TV, phone ringer silenced, reaching deep inside for true inspiration and centering. I can't believe it's already Thursday. I am geared up to do my Challenge painting tomorrow.....

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Enjoy the peace and centering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do think this is deliciously beautiful, Kelley. It also reminds me of an old movie I saw once called "The Harvest Moon."

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chair is where I was sitting... sigh
    you are really capturing the serenity here.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful greens! You are centered indeed! So calming a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, this painting sure packs a whollup. An impact of calm... is there such a thing? I certainly felt it. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails