https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, February 25, 2013

Chillaxin', 5x7 Inch Oil Painting by Kelley MacDonald

SOLD
Right about now.. the tail end of February, seems like a good time to escape New England.  This looks pretty good to me...  how about you?
So... if I close my eyes, I can almost feel the heat of the tropical sun, smell the sunscreen (remember we used to call it 'suntan lotion'?), hear the lapping of the water against the shore, feel the chill of the cool drink... some soft lively music in the distance.... ahhhhh....  take me away.....

5 comments:

  1. What a life! She sure knows how to live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the days we lived in Key Largo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice painting! Exciting colors and such a good feeling to it. I am with you about heading to the sun as soon as the ski resort closes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know when you are leaving, I'll be there....Great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is the life I love. I lived 9 months in Newport, wish I had known you then, Come to think of it I could have used you to babysit or a play date for my kids.. Artist forget our age differences. Love the floating chilling figure,. That was not an easy perspective. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails