https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Monday, January 7, 2013

Blueberry, 6x6 Inch Oil Painting Of A Pug by Kelley MacDonald

$100 & $10 S&H
Click HERE To Purchase

Isn't it sweet?  Tiny black pug!  AKC pugs come in 2 colors, black (all black, no white markings allowed) and fawn (like paco, with a black mask and ears, with more black fur mixed in with their tan fur on their foreheads so when they wrinkle them black lines seem to appear).  Black pugs are single-coated, and fawns have a double coat.  You may see other colors, but for show purposes, it's black or fawn.  They are all super sweet, though.
I had to laugh once - a man asked me if he would bite.  Just thinking of it make me chuckle - I ALMOST said "Only if you're a gingerbread man..." because all food is fair game for pugs...

5 comments:

  1. This pug series is so delightful. So much character in their faces and eyes. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute! I love his little pink tongue and those beautiful eyes :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of Paco, but I would love to see a little black put too. Love your fresh strokes on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big smile on my face says it all - this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails