https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Thursday, April 19, 2012

TGIF! And Clams, 4x6 Inch Oil Painting


This painting is in its 'forever' home, but I like the subject, and feel it's about time to return to it!
With the warmer weather, look for some clammy paintings here!

I hope you all got a chance to tune in to the interview with Lori Putnam on Artists Helping Artists Blogtalk Radio.  The podcasts are there for eternity, so download and listen in at your leisure.  Lori is an amazing and accomplished artist, and her story is quite interesting!

*Still a couple of spots in the Hull Workshop - contact fandahazy@comcast.net for info...

10 comments:

  1. Now that is one nice looking grouping of clams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm- nice clammys! I want some chowdah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley, I really like this! Shells are so deceptive... they seem as though they would be so easy to paint but they aren't. I love the angle and the layers. Great job ...I'm sure the collector is very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used! It looks like they are in a huddle planning strategy! so fun!

    BTW ... loved the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelley, this is really nice. I look forward to seeing more of your clams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy colors in this piece Kelley. I am not too familya with clams. Must be a Boston thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are fantastic and so are clams. I love them and also the painting. You come up with such interesting subject matter to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard the show yet but am really looking forward to listening to it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful job on this- all those ellipses:) And the colors just sweet together like nature intended- love that! Fixin to listen to the full show- heard a bit of it and loved it- can't wait to hear the whole interview with Lori! You are doing a great job on the show!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails