https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stacked Colors, 8x8 Oil

Taking a little break from the 6x6, and enjoying the 8x8 inch format.  These bowls were a Christmas Tree Shop find.  I wish they were brighter colors, but there you go.  I know I told you I just got my 100th subscriber, and when I went in to check two people has opted out, so I'm only at 98.  But who cares, right?  Let's give THIS baby away!  IF you subscribe to this blog (get it in your inbox as I post it) email me if you'd like to have this painting for just the $10 shipping and handling.  I'll close the raffle on Tuesday night, so you can still 'subscribe' and be eligible through then.  I'll put all names in a hat (Paco will help) and announce the winner on Thursday!  Good luck, and thank you ALL for your support, encouragement and enthusiasm!

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful painting! I love the muted colors!! Love your floral paintings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelley, this is just lovely. Boy would I love to have this painting (and those bowls to paint, too; they are so fun)! Guess I will have to figure out how to subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bowls and count me in on your raffle. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colours on this one so much more interesting I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice, Kelley - love the reflective quality of the bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, guys, and for the many emails requesting to be in the raffle - I'll post it on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails