https://kelleymacdonaldart.com

My Website

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Last Two Sparrows, 6x6 Acrylic on Bristol Board

Not really the LAST two sparrows, but in terms of the daily paintings. I'll continue to work on these birds, hopefully nailing the shapes and loosening up a bit, but I think I'll move on in terms of subject matter. It's funny, people either love or hate birds. Some folks are a bit superstitious. I'm just fascinated by them. Then again, I'm fascinated by a LOT of things...

2 comments:

  1. I love these little birds you're doing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some folks don't like cats either..go figure. Either way, it's always great to examine stuff and interpret it in our own ways. Keep on painting!

    ReplyDelete

Awww THANKS for leaving a comment! You KNOW I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails